Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Quick goal. One more before HT. 2-1, 34'.

1st Half Over 3.5 Goals +1600
1ST HALF OVER/UNDER 3.5 GOALS
Caracas v Universidad de Venezuela
$2.30 TOTAL WAGER
$39.10 TOTAL PAYOUT

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1st Half Over 2.5 Goals +700
1ST HALF OVER/UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Masachapa FC v Indigenas de Matagalpa FC
$3.86 TOTAL WAGER
$30.88 TOTAL PAYOUT

1-0, 27'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't have any regrets not betting him more. Was counting on Iowa k and Purdue for late supply of bankroll. Didn't happen.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think Embiid holds up. Didn't play last game. Playoff basketball is a different animal. Another reason it is ssso importanté Heat win. 76ers and Embiid will be at their strongest earliest. We want them to face the Celtics. May be only chance to knock them out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ziegler is indeed a cocksucker. He can't even let Lundquist have his Jason Day. Not only makes it about himself again but trashes him. He is a horrible human being and I am going to celebrate when he finally gets his.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What does this even mean?

2) If the CBS TD doesn’t disobey orders in 2005, his famous Tiger chip in call is a disaster

Dell Dude

EOG Master
NBA, NHL playoff time more exciting (overall) than NFL because you also have the Frenchy, Wimbledon, PGA, US Open. It's an orgy of summer trophies!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
4/16

542 New Orleans +1 -112 FDuel

Does LA really want to win this and face DEN?

If this was game 82, correct. But this is game 83. Game 84 would be elimination and probably facing Golden State. Same spot as down 5 at the 1 with a minute left. You play a stupid game, you may win a stupid prize. They have to win and I think they will. If they plan on lifting the trophy, doesn't matter when they play Nuggets.

Heim

EOG Master
If this was game 82, correct. But this is game 83. Game 84 would be elimination and probably facing Golden State. Same spot as down 5 at the 1 with a minute left. You play a stupid game, you may win a stupid prize. They have to win and I think they will. If they plan on lifting the trophy, doesn't matter when they play Nuggets.

If they lose, they're at home.