Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Fakers win, they have life. Same spot as Boston/Miami last year. You lose a 2nd game, you are no longer inevitable. I think Nuggets win.

kane

EOG master
Jimmy and Bam are untouchable, everyone else is on the table, doubt they trade JJJ either, they could have had Dame, Portland asked for Bam, Riley laughed then hung up, anytime they discuss a trade the guy everyone wants is Bam, he's not going anywhere, trust me. There's only one player who they would move Bam for, and that's if Embiid finally realizes he'll never win anything in Philly and asks out, Embiid has been there like 8 years and has never advanced past the second round, it's not like Philly has been close, they haven't, and him and Jimmy are tight, like brothers tight

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Jimmy can walk up and down the court, has to play if only for symbolism. Go Bill Laimbeer and don't ever leave the ground.

kane

EOG master
No chance Jimmy plays, what you have to lose is he fucks up his knee even more and does some serious damage, they would probably have to reach the ECF's for him to have a chance of playing, and obviously that's not happening, the guy is a warrior, believe me if there was any way he could play he would be out there, he isn't a giant pussy like Kawhi Charmin

kane

EOG master
Lebron choked again.
Yeah, let's blame the guy with 30/9/11 and 4 steals who shot 52% from the field and 43% from three, of course no mention of their starting backcourt that shot 3-14 from deep or AD who got badly outplayed by Jokic, no sir, it's all LeBron's fault, LOL. Unlike the irrational haters, you at least would try to be fair when judging him, not this time though

kane

EOG master
The series was much closer than the 4-1 would indicate, credit Murray for hitting two buzzer beaters, but the Lakers played with them the whole series, they led for more combined minutes, and were outscored by a total of 543 to 532, the series was pretty much even

kane

EOG master
No one can stop or even contain Jokic, but Gobert should be able to at least slow him a little, Nuggets have no answer for Edwards, kid's a fucking beast, reminds me of a young D Wade, except more explosive

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Turnover and foul when they were up 2. Denver ended up making 3 second chance. The white guy made all the big shots down the stretch. Lebron had a couple drives to the hoop for a layup and free throws. In my mind he choked based on his GOAT status. No longer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Once 76ers and Bucks go down, I only have Mavs and they may go down. At that point, pretty boring. I want Nuggets to beat Celtics. About the same if Leafs and Kings go down. Bruins or kanes vs Oilers. Bottom line. There won't be a triumphant return to Peeps this summer unless it's something besides the playoffs.

kane

EOG master
I've decided to post all of my NBA and NHL futures, this way if someone like raiders the liar calls me out, I'll have a record

NBA
OKC to win the West +5000
Bos to win the East +150
Minny to cut down the nets +1400
Heat Culture to cut down the nets +1400 (I made this one when it looked like they were getting Dame figuring the odds would be cut in half and I would be getting nice value)
Sac to win the West +2500
Sac to cut down the nets +6000

NHL
Dal to win the Cup +1600
Edm to win the Cup +750
Car to win the East +400
Fla to win the Cup +750

homie1975

EOG Addicted
@Heim that LAL v Den series was over the moment murray hit that jumper to win G2. we know this.
when a team has your number for something like 10 straight Ws against you and then you let that type of game slip away that you
were in control of the whole time, there is simply no coming back.

re: the Heat, their G2 vs boston was a total fluke and we knew that also.

Heim

EOG Master
@Heim that LAL v Den series was over the moment murray hit that jumper to win G2. we know this.
when a team has your number for something like 10 straight Ws against you and then you let that type of game slip away that you
were in control of the whole time, there is simply no coming back.

re: the Heat, their G2 vs boston was a total fluke and we knew that also.

I don't know my homie. That series was a lot closer than Denver -350.

kane

EOG master
I don't know my homie. That series was a lot closer than Denver -350.
If LeBron and AD had gotten any kind of consistent help they could have won the series, bottom line is if DeAngelo Russell is your third best player, your team isn't good enough

Heim

EOG Master
If LeBron and AD had gotten any kind of consistent help they could have won the series, bottom line is if DeAngelo Russell is your third best player, your team isn't good enough

That's just it. Russell had one big game, nothing consistent. And when they needed a big 3 from him at home, miss. OTOH a team like Denver had consistent
big efforts from Gordon and Porter. Porter was huge with the 3s to keep them ahead when they got ahead. Every game.

The Lakers need more pieces assuming Lebron stays.