Bitcoin is on Sale Right Now

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Thanks to the Iran retaliation to the Israel strike on an Iranian-friendly (it was not exactly an embassy) in Damascus.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Pro
look at the historical Gold and Silver charts. pretty stagnant compared to BTC.
Nothing can compare to bitcoin,which is the greatest investment of all time, Gold and silver have been manipulated by the banks for at least 40 years,so the potential is there for a big move. It's all about risk reward in the present. I think bitcoin at these levels is to risky(they have always crashed 85% before big run ups)I think silver has the greatest potential being both a monetary and industrial metal. Wars,inflation,recession,dollar collapse,physical shortage,and possible gold revaluation are events in the present. Solar panels,electric vehicles, need silver,with a deficit because of cheap prices, I expect big upside.

MrTop

EOG Master
Nothing can compare to bitcoin,which is the greatest investment of all time, Gold and silver have been manipulated by the banks for at least 40 years,so the potential is there for a big move. It's all about risk reward in the present. I think bitcoin at these levels is to risky(they have always crashed 85% before big run ups)I think silver has the greatest potential being both a monetary and industrial metal. Wars,inflation,recession,dollar collapse,physical shortage,and possible gold revaluation are events in the present. Solar panels,electric vehicles, need silver,with a deficit because of cheap prices, I expect big upside.

got to remember central banks buy gold and people get gold jewelry not silver.

When silver price gets too high in things like ev cars they will use something else to keep costs down.

as far as bitcoin / crypto. Bitcoin is an easy winner but too early to tell going forward. If you bought before 1000 just sit back. Those billionaires are not selling either.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

BRK/A

warren buffet stock better... back in 1994 it was $5500...now $616,000

cannot go wrong with BRK/B either $19 in year 1998...now $407

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
BRK/A

warren buffet stock better... back in 1994 it was $5500...now $616,000

cannot go wrong with BRK/B either $19 in year 1998...now $407
Brk/a not better than bitcoin in terms of percentage. bitcoin was $200 in 2013 to $70,000 (so $2000 investment makes you $700,000)

kane's slipping. NBA playoff time and he's not stroking Brick. He did go back to becoming my shadow so the Brick slobbering may not be far behind.

kane

EOG master
Imagine the level of stupid you have to be to think Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same QB

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Imagine the level of stupid you have to be to rank Joshy ahead of Mahomes, LMAO

your letting your ego over one disagreement getting in the way of what RAIDERS can teach on all crypto.

he knows his shitt on crypto, i don't care about one disagreement.

kane

EOG master
your letting your ego over one disagreement getting in the way of what RAIDERS can teach on all crypto.

he knows his shitt on crypto, i don't care about one disagreement.
I don't follow or mess with bitcoin, don't give a fuck about it, but when raiders the liar posts over and over how Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same QB, then lies by saying he never made those posts, I like embarrassing him and proving him the liar he is

I don't follow or mess with bitcoin, don't give a fuck about it, but when raiders the liar posts over and over how Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same QB, then lies by saying he never made those posts, I like embarrassing him and proving him the liar he is
WTF is wrong with you. Everyone is talking about bitcoin. You don't care about bitcoin but have 8 posts following me around talking about Mahomes. You have serious mental issues.

MrTop

EOG Master
elon noticed the china cars are real good and low priced. China not in US market but banging on the door. China cars now selling good in china. Tesla dropping real fast, putting more time into robots. Hopefully robot taxi works. I can't buy Tesla with anyone's money.