EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (PUCKHANDLER is our May contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
With a 4 run 9th breaking a 6-6 tie, Mariners beat the Twins 10-6 improving puckhandler to 3-4 overall.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
Washington +1.5 -109 pinnaclesports

Baltimore streak of 102 consecutive series without getting swept is on the line. Have a feeling it ends today. Will take the 1.5 runs for insurance.

jimmythegreek

The never say die Nationals answer Baltimore's 2 runs scored twice in extra innings and despite falling 7-6, even puckhandler's record at 4-4.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
The never say die Nationals answer Baltimore's 2 runs scored twice in extra innings and despite falling 7-6, even puckhandler's record at 4-4.

This game took years off my life. I couldn’t imagine having serious money on that game. For once I would like a rocking chair winner.playing unders in todays NHL is never safe. Todays play was a pure fade of a couple cappers I know.

jimmythegreek

Cole Irvin goes 5 2/3 and yields just 2 runs as the O's defeat the DBacks 4-2. This lowers puckhandler's mark to 4-6. Potentially 21 plays to go. 14-6 is the target.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

need to hit 7 of my next 10 to get back in this thing. thats how i have to approach it.

oh yeah and fuck hockey unders
Just a bit of history and advice from me, I approach it one game at a time, but even 11-9 for the longer haul would put you at 55%. But the mindset does change above Mendoza.

jimmythegreek

Carolina scored 3 in the first period and holds on for a 4-3 win over the NY Rangers. The Panthers avoid the sweep and puckhandler drops his 3rd straight falling to a disappointing 4-7 with time becoming a critical issue.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
play 13 Rangers/Carolina under 5.5 -103 pinnacle
this series is due for a 2-1 type game. i hope i am not cursing 10 min into the game

jimmythegreek

Despite 4 third period goals including an empty netter, Carolina cuts the series deficit to 3 games to 2 with a 4-1 victory at the Garden. Puckhandler hits his second straight to improve to 6-7 with potentially 17 plays remaining. Puckhandler has not yet used his off day.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tomorrow's a big day for PUCK.

With a win, he can even his mark at 7-7.

Cannot rally to hit 60% without first getting to 50%.

jimmythegreek

Washington uses a 3 run 8th and 5 pitchers to break a 3 all tie and defeat the Chicago White Sox 6-3 this afternoon. Puckhandler falls to 6-8 overall.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Game 2 with former Washington Nationals pitcher Erick Fedde facung his former team would have been the better play.

I see things so clearly after the games are over.

jimmythegreek

A virtual pitchers duel in the Windy City this afternoon as the Chisox shut out the Nationals 2-0 at Guaranteed Rate Field. Puckhandler is approaching the Comiskey cliff falling to 6-9.

jimmythegreek

Puckhandler rolls the dice in a bullpen session and hits a yo as the staff allows only 4 hits in a 7-2 win over the Dodgers at Chavez Revine. That lifts puckhandler's mark to 7-9 overall.