Fezzik GOY Part III

Heim

EOG Master
I'm trying to reconcile why Fezzik can't win. Is it harder out there? Or is it that Fezzik has become such a square he's fallen into the 46 percent category?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Heim- Seems like it's a little bit of both. I'm pretty sure even Billy Walters isn't making close to the same money he used to make in sports betting. Why? Because he can't manipulate the market like before. Guys like Dr Bob and Right Angle used to win with consistency. Then the offshore and legal books started looking at every selection they made and figured out what math they were using to come up with those plays and adjusted accordingly.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik has changed his entire betting strategy as a tout. He can't be seriously laying this type of vig for props and F5, can he?

His entire strategy now is the highest win prob to gain a unit, then sell.

You can't even get down for $50 on these props if you've had any success in the past.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik's betting strategy since turning tout has done a complete 180. You can get down $100 -$200 tops on these props if your winning and smart, that's it.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's betting strategy since turning tout has done a complete 180. You can get down $100 -$200 tops on these props if your winning and smart, that's it.

Yep, forget online....the only guys I see posting tix on IG, four figures on props, is Westgate... naturally their menu is a lot shorter than DK or FD.

Fezzik always deflects this with a reply, I don't know what's going on in the marketplace, everyone is making money 😅

Heim

EOG Master
I would be shocked if Fezzik's 3* prop is not on Haliburton over points.

Fezzik is a one trick pony. If a prop wins, he goes back to the well irrespective of any corrections.

That's why he'll keep force feeding Skubal FF in mlb.

Once it loses, you never see it again. True pro. lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fez attacking the nba playoff player prop market !!!

Wonder who is feeding him these selections?

Krackman has a prop guy

4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:05am) PROP Phil Maxey rebs UNDER 4.5 -122 [5] NBA 2 L -2.44
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:07am) PROP Ind Toppin rebs UNDER 4.5 -150 [5] NBA 2 L -3
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:08am) PROP Phil Oubre pts OVER 11.5 -120 [14] NBA 3 W 3
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:45am) Cle ML -185 1045-103] NBA 2 W 2
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 10:26am) Mia -132 [7-6] MLB 2 W 2
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 10:27am) Clev +1.5 -140 [9-10] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -26.86u

Heim

EOG Master
It was interesting....he gives out these props at 6 am. Only reason, price moving and moving fast. Which both did, closing -140+ on both.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Big swings late in some games, MLB: Clev (+1.5) was down 8-3 to Houston before tying it up at 8. Miami down 5-0 going into bottom of the 9th. Ties at 5, wins in the 10th.

NBA: Phil/NyK OT needed to have Oubre go over pts, but lost Maxey reb PROP in OT.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
ComptrBob- Good observations plus the Cleveland ML game (-185) won by 1 point. As usual every single game was a favorite. I can't even remember the last time he gave out an underdog. All 6 plays were coin flips or should have been losers.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
ComptrBob- Good observations plus the Cleveland ML game (-185) won by 1 point. As usual every single game was a favorite. I can't even remember the last time he gave out an underdog. All 6 plays were coin flips or should have been losers.
On top of that he stole an extra 5cents of vig on clevland. circa was the only book dealing -185,his customers had to take worse,although when you win the vig doesn't matter.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Easy peacy 30-1 shot comes through
Stacking wins
ROI is meaningless right

5/1/24 Wednesday (4/21/24 8:49am) Celtics vs Heat Series -3000 [4-1] NBA 1 W 1
5/1/24 Wednesday (4/30/24 6:56am) PROP LAC N Powell pts OVER 11.5 -133 [14] NBA 2 W 2

YTD -23.86u

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Easy peacy 30-1 shot comes through
Stacking wins
ROI is meaningless right

5/1/24 Wednesday (4/21/24 8:49am) Celtics vs Heat Series -3000 [4-1] NBA 1 W 1
5/1/24 Wednesday (4/30/24 6:56am) PROP LAC N Powell pts OVER 11.5 -133 [14] NBA 2 W 2

YTD -23.86u
That 30-1 line is a joke. Didn't see that line anywhere. The Blap says 30% of books I ask CB to name the books that had that line.

Heim

EOG Master
1714667800834.png

Fezzik never fails to give me material.....look at all the goodies you get for one buck.

Another goodie you get is getting bombarded to sign up for season packages once you give them your info.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
That 30-1 line is a joke. Didn't see that line anywhere. The Blap says 30% of books I ask CB to name the books that had that line.

Fezzik quoted a DraftKings line. Sometimes he lists several other books with slightly better lines. With around a thousand picks a year, I don't have time to extensively research line availability especially for props. With most picks his line isn't what I would call widely available. I log the time the pick was posted time so anyone with a line history of hundreds of books can verify.

For reference his email: Boston Series -3000, Draft kings risk 30 units to win 1 unit, DK. This is a good bet up to -4000.

Aok to play this for LESS, if you want to just risk 5 units for example, AOK.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik quoted a DraftKings line. Sometimes he lists several other books with slightly better lines. With around a thousand picks a year, I don't have time to extensively research line availability especially for props. With most picks his line isn't what I would call widely available. I log the time the pick was posted time so anyone with a line history of hundreds of books can verify.

For reference his email: Boston Series -3000, Draft kings risk 30 units to win 1 unit, DK. This is a good bet up to -4000.

Aok to play this for LESS, if you want to just risk 5 units for example, AOK.
Ty for trying, I have donbest and spank odds and use line history for most things. Didn't see 30-1 on any book. Bookmaker went down to 40-1 for a short time,that was the lowest I saw.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Ty for trying, I have donbest and spank odds and use line history for most things. Didn't see 30-1 on any book. Bookmaker went down to 40-1 for a short time,that was the lowest I saw.

Yeah, I checked Circa after the email pick and they were at Celtics series -5800. I did bet at Bookmaker Celtics -1776 after the series was 1-1.