Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like I posted. We are not a sirius country. Impossible when people like Clay Travis have elite journalist status. He should be in his underwear like me shit posting and I should have his gig.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Xander is in complete control coming off a tournament he was in complete control until the last round. That's 5 out of 6 rounds. He stays in this form, he will be tough to beat. Greed is good. I want Rory. But Xander is just fine thank you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rory is fucking up. I've decided I am going to lock in on him for bettor or worse and worse. Maybe add a ticket or 2 somebody else. This means his odds will drop.

kane

EOG master
One of the guys we book bets Scheffler every week, to win, top 5, top 10, top American, and takes him in individual matchups, kills us every week, today he has him over X -155, he also has Koepka to win +1300, if it isn't X, then anyone but Koepka and Scheffler

kane

EOG master
If you're trying to attract voters, not sure telling everyone you were friends with Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein, Roger Ailes, OJ Simpson, and Bill Cosby is a good idea

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He had one bad shot and couldn't recover. You got to take a chance and overshoot the green. Do whatever it takes to get it out of the roughy and 2 putts for bogey. Other than that, only a few missed putts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Capping the Frenchy. With the ladies, it's Sweaty and everybody else but 2 sets of everybody else. Everybody: Slutty, Ryby, CoCo, Danyell, Jabber. Else. With the men, Joker and Raffy are shaky. Alcatraz and Sinner are solid. Everybody else again. Everybody: Titsipuss, Muddy, Zverev, Rubicks, Rude. Else.

I have settled on Rude and Ryby. Rude would have taken it if not for the Joker. Ryby would have taken it if she stayed houthis healthy.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
DD defending golfer Scottie because he is White.
Totally indicting the police before know the facts about what happened,
because Scottie is White.

If Scottie were Black, DD's tune would be the opposite.

This is so obvious that Ray Charles could see it when he was alive and blind
and in death and still blind !!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Traffic cop Gillis needs to be relieved of his duties.

The bombshell arrest news was broken by Darlington, who had witnessed much of what had transpired. At 6:35 a.m., Darlington tweeted: “World No. 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler has been detained by police in handcuffs after a misunderstanding with traffic flow led to his attempt to drive past a police officer into Valhalla Golf Club. The police officer attempted to attach himself to Scheffler’s car, and Scheffler then stopped his vehicle at the entrance to Valhalla. The police officer then began to scream at Scheffler to get out of the car. When Scheffler exited the vehicle, the officer shoved Scheffler against the car and immediately placed him in handcuffs. He is now being detained in the back of a police car.