Just to be clear

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Name the professional league and let's go 3 year period averages? I know it will take you at least a few hours because you'll be sucking off Trump on IAN or Fox watching his pep rally for brain dead racist motherfuckers!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Name the professional league and let's go 3 year period averages? I know it will take you at least a few hours because you'll be sucking off Trump on IAN or Fox watching his pep rally for brain dead racist motherfuckers!
Trump has nothing to do with the fact the vaccine failed and is in fact harmful.

Nor does Fox, racism or whatever Ian is. Your mental faculties have been corrupted by hate.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Unless it involves Fezzik, you can't seem to be involved with any discussion without bashing Trump.

The Covid jabs are a crime against humanity. They fooled the volunteers and forced millions of others via fear, lock downs, job loss and other tyrannical methods.

Even this evening, I saw mask-wearing restaurant patrons. Of course they're free to be idiots, but at least that ilk had to back off (temporarily) mandating others into their foolishness.

The real brain dead are those who lined up for these jabs, wore and are still wearing masks and believing it has any usefulness, besides letting everybody else in the room confirm they're idiots.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
He was apparently coaching his kids game, unlikely he was using right before(or during) that. Dropping dead is not normal guys.

cumulative drug and alcohol abuse takes a major toll on the heart and all it would have taken is his blood pressure rising due coaching the game and stress of it and boom, he is gone.

"people die every day"

- OJ Simpson

boston massacre

EOG Master

This Is One Brainwashed EOG Poster.

A Biden Supporter , Who's Still Trying To Find His Way To School.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Instead of Suddenly settling down, it is accelerating. Now famous people are dying at a rate they will soon not be able to hide. Regular people they can. Just don't report it.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Other than a few targets, I don't want this to accelerate. Will be horrible for humanity. Not only the direct consequences but when we find out who is responsible. Some tough decisions and actions must be taken. This is beyond Hitler and the NAZI's. I don't know howid you punish those responsible and keep the fragile world order. Hopefully Q is real and they have been planning this. I don't like being in a spot where it all comes down to this man being right.