NBA Play-In Noise...

kane

EOG master
Well, my Indiana series play is lost, but I still think it was a good bet, they gagged away game one, and blew an 8 point lead with under 3 minutes to play last night, series closer than 3-0 would indicate, I've had them every game so far and will take them again tomorrow, I know the Pacers will show up and play hard, I can see the Celtics play like they know the series is over and can close it out at home, credit to old man Horford, and Tatum was great as well, and Holiday showed why he's an elite defender on the last play, which was clean, he beat Nembhard to the spot, a little chest to chest contact, and a clean strip, I get Carlisle's decision to not call a TO, a lot of coaches don't call it in that spot, but looking back that's two times he failed to call a TO at the end of the game and both times it cost his team, if he had called for time in both spots, the Pacers could very well be up 2-1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pissers showed Celtics weakness. They may very well lift the trophy but will be on Mavs or Pee Wolves. First series where Celtics don't have overwhelming talent edge.

kane

EOG master
Pissers showed Celtics weakness. They may very well lift the trophy but will be on Mavs or Pee Wolves. First series where Celtics don't have overwhelming talent edge.
I don't know about them having an overwhelming talent edge over either West team, but assuming they can back a healthy Porzingis, they'll definitely have the talent edge

Heim

EOG Master
In a critical part of the game, down 4, Towns 4/32 from 3 point land pulls up for what else...miss, game set and match.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Once the schedules are set, they cannot be revised nor moved up. Conference sweeps in the East and West have not yet occured in the same season.

kane

EOG master
Played the Pacers +8, line down to 7, would still take them at that number, I don't understand the lines in this series, no respect at all to Indiana

jimmythegreek

Pacers facing elimination, if Haliburton, who is questionable will probably not be close to 100%, Celtics are not in panic mode, even if they fall behind by a large number and Pacers know they could be controlled from start to finish. Large line .ist likely set to which Indiana team shows up. Giving away games 1 and 3 up ir hanging within arms distance or just folding in the 4th quarter of game 2. Guessing game contributing to the lack of respect of the potential sweep.

kane

EOG master
A sweep that was more competitive than 4-0 would indicate, the Celtics experience and the Pacers youth showed up at the end of games 1, 3, and tonight, they'll have to play better on both ends of the court to beat Dallas

kane

EOG master
Holiday one of the most underrated players in the league, playing for Milwaukee it was Giannis getting all the talk, in Boston it's Tatum and Brown, but the guy is a flat out winner, consistently makes winning plays, a steal, a block, a three, dude does whatever it takes to help his team win

jimmythegreek

Pacers covered 3 of 4 in the series, but after needing the distance to take out the Knicks, could not close the deal in any against Boston. We could be witnessing history tomorrow night in Dallas, with a potentially long layoff til the finals to follow.

Heim

EOG Master
You have to play some defense. You can't have a guy like Holiday run in from 30 ft out and get a OR with the game on the line and not put a body on him...

Indiana is fun to watch, but so all the Globetrotters.

Heim

EOG Master
No surprise that the Finals will include two of the best guard combos of all-time. Notice how they turn it up a notch late in
a close game? Indy and Minny don't have those type of dogs. Still a guards game.