Game Start 04/20/2024 @ 01:00 PM

NBA Phoenix Suns ML-128
Series Price
Game Start 04/20/2024 @ 03:30 PM

Placed 04/19/2024 @ 03:01 PM
Risk: $50.00 Win: $1,117.77

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Was it intentional? He went up to block the shot, Butler was falling awkwardly and Oubre landed on his knee. Oubre was off balance.

What am I missing?

HELL NO!

It was not intentional. If anything Butler has only himself to blame. If he went up for the layup ASAP the contact never happens.

.............and as I said - and proved - Butler TRAVELED on the play

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Lakers are definitely worth a series play v. Denver, especially if they lose GM1. You'll probably get +400+

.........I am a diehard Lakers fan. Can't do it. I would be looking to play Denver -1.5 games before I took Lakers to win the series

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I feel dirty betting Scottie but I need the trophy. Absolutely will not put it on my trophy case. Just want the W. Same with the upcoming majors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Plus $189,000 2's and 3's. Probably 0-3 rest but I'll take the free lick.

4 PICKS PARLAY+30757900
Scottie Scheffler, MIA Heat, TB Lightning, Danielle Rose Collins
OPEN
Wager: $0.81 To Pay: $249,139.80

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Scotty is nearing Tiger territory. Every reason and excuse to mail it in and he's competing. That's what Tiger used to do.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sprain. Multiple weeks. I'm not totally buying that. Sprain equals pain and mobility, explosiveness issues but not debilitating. He has already played with it. Let's get the W tonight and circle jerk back. I don't know if Spo and Pat are devious enough to lie and hide but I hope they are. Sprain gives them leeway and has the team doctor or official team source said multiple weeks?

Butler had an MRI Thursday, which reveal the MCL sprain. He has only been ruled out for Friday for now. Should the Heat advance past the Bulls to play the Boston Celtics in the first round, there should be more clarity on how much time he could miss.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
heart says Yes.

head says No Way Jose.

Denver is not as good this season. They really miss Brown. OTOH, Vincent adds a new element to the Lakeshow from outside. DeAngelo is playing his best ball too.

Lastly, Ham had his head up his ass early re rotation. He finally figured it out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is Kesha hard to run it back. They are playing the team they beat (and embarrassed) in the Western Conference Finals. Lebron knows he is near the end. They already won the in season tournament. Means nothing but could be a preview. Nuggets got the toughest possible opponent 1st round.

kane

EOG master
It's gonna take a minor miracle to beat them, but I promise you every Celtic coach, player, and fan were Bulls fans tonight

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somewhat relax. I'm not delusional. Heat have no chance "on paper" against the Celtics. I do know the winner will easily make it to the ECF. This would be perhaps the greatest 1st round upset. It would be Pat Riley biblical.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going to want to split Boston, split Miami, free lick game 5 and if no, win game 6 to set up game 7. Maybe Jimmy back by then.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Things change and can happen in a series. Celtics face adversity, no telling howid they respond. Adversity could be surprise loss or injury.