Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat game not important because a win will avoid Celtics. That's important but not the main reason. Not important to avoid an elimination game like Pee State. Important but not the main reason. Main important reason is to make a statement and leave their scent. They beat Philly in Philly with a houthis healthy Embiid with almost everything on the line. As Jimmy B would say. That will mean it's time.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As standard, I will not be watching until maybe 4th qtr. Truth Social?

I don't know what will happen. kane could be right. Quick, uneventful 0-4 or 1-4 bouncing by the Celtics after splitting pee in. Not the same team as last year. This team will have to create their own Magic Johnson.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I immediately become a 76ers fansonly after this game regardless of outcome. The only team I want them to lose is the Heat. Run that shit like DMC, Embiid.

Heim

EOG Master
Spo lays over Doc, it took forever for Doc to figure out MIA matchup zone. With that said, Batum was killing them, Spo needed to go to man.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Be best is MCL sprain and possible return later in the playoffs but distinction without a difference. There won't be playoffs or a quick 1st round exit. No chance he plays Friday and almost certainly missing entire Celtics series. Might as well be a tear. Don't have to worry about it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The loss is no big deal. The injury is #HeatCulture death recorded. Since Leana Wen did basketball become football? Entire season, every game had a football typical injury report where no team is ever houthis healthy. Not supposed to be that way.