NHL Play

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Hope it's a fun entertaining year, lots of good young talent in the NHL. Any favorite Team season point totals or individual goal or point total bets?

Starting with this bet this year, I'm biting on the Sharks to have the worse league record for 2023-2024 at +300 at bet365 for 3 units. Their Roster looks bleak on paper and their defense looks far below average in my opinion. Any other opinions on who might finish last this year at a better number?

kane

EOG master
Stars +1600 to win the Cup

Ducks Over 68.5
Oilers Over 105.5
Rangers Over 101.5
Senators Over 90.5
Lightning Under 98.5

McDavid to win the Hart -110
Oettinger Vezina +1200
Bedard Calder -135

Flames to make the playoffs -130
Sabres to miss the playoffs Even
Islanders to miss the playoffs -130

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Stars +1600 to win the Cup

Ducks Over 68.5
Oilers Over 105.5
Rangers Over 101.5
Senators Over 90.5
Lightning Under 98.5

McDavid to win the Hart -110
Oettinger Vezina +1200
Bedard Calder -135

Flames to make the playoffs -130
Sabres to miss the playoffs Even
Islanders to miss the playoffs -130

We might be at odds here. I like Kings +275 to MISS and it will be hard for both to MISS - one probably gets the P3 spot.

Ducks are a dumpster fire. Only way to play it is UNDER. Why they still have Gibson on the roster is beyond me. I woulda traded him to get something. By the time they are decent/good he will be past his prime since we are looking at a good 2-3 years - at least.

I can't bet McJesus to win Hart at minus money. Can't bet anyone at minus money.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Toronto along with Matthews will be lighting up the scoreboard tonight
( watch my stalkers appear here tonight ! Can't wait to hear from them losers.)

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
ZERO excuse not to win - let alone lose in OT.
Surprising the Oilers didn't get there in back to back games to start the year but I guess teams are settling in. Tocchet appears to be a decent coach and seems to be doing good things things with the Canucks who are not pegged to make the playoffs. I don't think the Kraken are as bad as their 0-4 start so jumping on them tonight.

Seattle Kraken +0.5 -129 - 60 Minute Regulation Line - 2 units - pinny
Seattle Kraken +125 - 60 Minute Regulation Line - 1 unit - bet365

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Leaves -130 or +119 in Reg

They play at Florida tonight. If they can't get motivated to beat the team that KOd them from the playoffs - just end the season now because you won't be doing anything come May/June.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Jets +0.5 -134 60 Minute Regulation Time - 1 unit pinny

Canucks -0.5 -140 60 Minute Regulation Time - 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Rangers-Wild Over 6 -111 - 0.5 unit - pinny
Blackhawks +1 -118 - 60 Minute Regulation Line - 1 unit - pinny
Connor Bedard Over 0.5 points - 160 - 1unit - bet365

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
It's been a goal mine betting against the Sharks so far this year, I'll pass on late games with the early ones shaping up well.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It's been a goal mine betting against the Sharks so far this year, I'll pass on late games with the early ones shaping up well.
I put them in a small parlay with the Canucks. If anyone currently is beatable it's these Pens who have been off for 4 days.. Though I didn't bet much.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Won't be popular at this number but I'll bite on a desperate team needing a result versus one of the worst NHL teams in recent times.

Edmonton -0.5-189 60 Minute Regulation Time - 2 units - Betregal

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Best of both worlds for you Wink! I bought into the turn around/due effect on the Oilers which was a bad decision unfortunately.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
I’m on Winnipeg tonight vs devils. Got down at pinnacle at -138.
Devils are hurting. Some key guys out with injuries.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Hockey…absolutely the one sport I have lost contact with over the past few years…sad because I used to follow religiously when I was younger…but I still enjoy the playoffs….

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Nice call on the Jets this week Neveragain! Any opinion on your Kings tonight Wink? have a lean on them. So tough to follow everything even moderately with all the games and sports going. NHL Playoffs always seem to deliver VD!

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Going with these today

Columbus +0.5 -114 - 60 Minute Regulation Line - 1 unit - pinny
NYR-NJ Under 6 -101 60 Minute Regulation Line - 1 unit - pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Big card anyone have plays tonight or this weekend, playing this one tonght

SJ Sharks Under 2.5 TT -143 - 1 unit - pinny

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Big card anyone have plays tonight or this weekend, playing this one tonght

SJ Sharks Under 2.5 TT -143 - 1 unit - pinny
Playing the under is legit. Some low hanging fruit playing against the Sharks this year.
Kracken have no legit elite players but they have shown me they have shown a work ethic on the ice you can’t argue with.
They will check you into the ground and they’ve got the fitness and endurance to do so.

Sharks are an embarrassment.
Worst in the league for goals and also worst in the league for goals against.
They’re on course to finish worse than 75/76 Kansas City Scouts who went 12-56-12.

Speaking of the KC Scouts. Who can forget their coach Beo Guidolin?
Bep had terrible luck with coaching.
He coached superstar Bobby Orr and an elite Boston Bruins team from 72-74.
Then he suffered through hell for 2 years with expansion team Kansas City Scouts.
From here he went to Edmonton which was a team that would soon become full of future superstars.
Beo was released part way through the season.
He would be replaced by NHL iconic coach Glen Sather.
We al know how good the Oilers became.

Sometimes in life it’s better to be lucky than good.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Even with the Kraken starting their backup goalie, the Kraken defensive group is decent so I didn't foresee too many chances by the Sharks. Thanks for the Kansas City Scouts and Beo Guidolin story, can't help but feel bad for his timing/bad luck.