What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me be real clear. Everything that happens to anybody or anything, they deserve it. I can't think of anybody or anything that should be spared. The United States is going down - from top to Keisha Lance Bottoms. Sports is the first shoe to drop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Election interference. Election interference. They tried to take down and take out a President. And this is what we get. Bill Barr is another I want to see drop.

howid

EOG Dedicated
johnny cougar be like, oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of giving concert goers their moneys worth is gone ...

howid

EOG Dedicated
put any of those leftist cultist fucks up against ted nugent, he would blow them off the stage, politics or music ...

howid

EOG Dedicated
oh oh

It generally signifies that the character in question is either really, really pissed or really, really deranged, and the person they're looking at is really, really screwed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have same analysis. Testing. Testing. Testing. Just like the hijackers did before 9/11. Could be direct or used as a distraction for a hit someplace else. 8 years pawgressive find out jackpot very Tony Homo to paying out...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why is there no investigation about who is behind these (highly) organized and expensive protests? Nothing. Would be very easy to trace the money but they don't do it just like Republicans playing dumb with all their fake investigations.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These "protestors" don't use their own money for travel and supplies and I bet their phones have handler comms which continue up the conspiracy chain...

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The East is fucking crazy. This is what it is in reality:

1 Boston
2 New York
3 Milwaukee
4 Cleveland
5 Magic
6 Pacers

7 Philadelphia
8 Miami