Yu Darvish

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Yu Darvish

His first start was all over ESPN dumbass.

He was 6-0 to start the season last yr, he was best pitcher in baseball coming into last yr, then he went into a slump when he got a blister on his finger. No adjustment period, no scumbag american like mike maddux made him any better. The espn jews would not put him on prime time last yr.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE]

[TD="class: greybg"]04/07
8:05p
[/TD]
[TD="class: greybg"]927
928[/TD]
[TD="class: greybg-left, width: 200"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: greybg-left"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: greybg-right"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

rjt721

EOG Master

He went 5 innings and needed a missed call at first base to keep the lead.

Not exactly a performance worthy of bumping this thread.

rainbow

EOG Master

Too bad the Angels are in a slump or he would have been taking a shower a lot earlier.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I LAID MINUS -147 BUT I FINALLY CASHED A TICKET ON DARVISH :houra

THE NAME DOESNT SOUND JAPANESE :+clueless BUT THE CHARLIE BOY CAMR THROUGH FOR ME SO I DONT CARE WHAT HE IS

I GRIN :btj: WHEN I WIN

railbird

EOG Master

Royalfan, thanks for your endorsement Im going to put your testimony on my website when I update it.

railbird

EOG Master

The guy is a sharp cat for sure in the tennis. Wish the dude would let me buy him a nice dinner for all the picks over the years. He is an entertaining fella. Some private conversations are comical as well. I am not sure I would ever subscribe for picks, but he would be the first place I would go if I did. No question about it.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You used to be smart and I was able to tell how likely it was to win as I could read you well. But like many others, they become washed up hacks. Unfortunately, you swirled down the shitter and are one of those people. Sad that you no longer have a pot to piss in so you have to resort to lying etc. I have indeed won a shitload off your picks though and would still buy you a dinner for that. Just because you are a washed up hack, doesn't mean you didn't used to be able to win sometimes. But like Omnivorous Stiff, you are a washed up hack now.

The guy is a sharp cat for sure in the tennis. Wish the dude would let me buy him a nice dinner for all the picks over the years. He is an entertaining fella. Some private conversations are comical as well. I am not sure I would ever subscribe for picks, but he would be the first place I would go if I did. No question about it.
:LMAO

love when rail forgets to log out of the ghost account.

or maybe he tried to quote an old royal post and f'ed up.

railbird

EOG Master

You used to be smart and I was able to tell how likely it was to win as I could read you well. But like many others, they become washed up hacks. Unfortunately, you swirled down the shitter and are one of those people. Sad that you no longer have a pot to piss in so you have to resort to lying etc. I have indeed won a shitload off your picks though and would still buy you a dinner for that. Just because you are a washed up hack, doesn't mean you didn't used to be able to win sometimes. But like Omnivorous Stiff, you are a washed up hack now.

wrong,Im way better now

rjt721

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: pitching-stats"]

[TH="class: team-name"]Texas[/TH]
[TH="class: ip"]IP[/TH]

H

R

ER

BB

SO

HR

[TH="class: era"]ERA[/TH]

[TD="class: player-name"]

Darvish

(L, 8-4)[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Loses as -320 fave.

In Yu's defense, that Houston lineup is loaded.

[TABLE="class: pitching-stats"]

[TH="class: team-name"]Texas[/TH]
[TH="class: ip"]IP[/TH]

H

R

ER

BB

SO

HR

[TH="class: era"]ERA[/TH]

[TD="class: player-name"]

Darvish

(L, 8-4)[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Loses as -320 fave.

In Yu's defense, that Houston lineup is loaded.
:LMAO

[TABLE]

[TD="align: left"]Jul 06 10:31 AM
by: INTERNET[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]53887070[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
MLB
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
Jul 06 07:15 PM
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]STRAIGHT BET
[925] HOU ASTROS +250
( ACTION )
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]100/250
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]WIN
WIN

[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]250
[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Fukk Yu.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Hey Rail, put this endorsement on your website when you update it.... it's very accurate unlike your website.... you haven't updated it in 6 months but I guess it really doesn't matter with your lack of customers.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, nobody gives a shit about his website Archie. Thus no update. You have to be able to afford it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Both have arm problems.....I guess Rail's boy Dr Marshall was wrong.....

As a Cubs fan, any time I'm evaluating a pitcher, I look to see if they have 30+ starts every year. If not, big question mark in my book.

Big reason I loved the Lester signing. If he gets hurt, then we really are cursed. He's as reliable as they come to stay healthy looking at his career.