EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (PARLAYNOW is our April contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I love contest money pick laundering here at eog.

JK gets my vote for the spots Gambino.

Gotta jet, more asteroids, I mean asterisks headed my way.

Onward and upward here at the Dingljng Brothers Barnum and eog contest

jimmythegreek

Whoever did what in the past in this case goes against the rules.

How many protests does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll Center of our forum moderator?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I tried using one the second time I played the contest but I was overruled to change it. Does not rule 4 still apply? And only on ML?

We go Abbott and Costello once again. Can someone give me a Yogi-ism?

Link?

The rules say nothing about ML bets only. Sides include any point spread at -110 or less. In fact, it has previously been ruled that a pick of any Pinnacle drop down line (that qualifies) can be used.

jimmythegreek

Link?

The rules say nothing about ML bets only. Sides include any point spread at -110 or less. In fact, it has previously been ruled that a pick of any Pinnacle drop down line (that qualifies) can be used.
Sides and totals. Are those including run lines? 8? I know you're our consumate statistician, but if I was told not to use them, I never used them the rest of the way for a reason, and that's not to violate the rules. Think about it, your laying a quantity before the ML rather than it straight. The first should qualify. Doesn't anybody hi by polynomial theories anymore?

Last edited:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I believe our fearless leader will meet with those who sponsor the contest and will revise the rules to close all these loop holes and precedents…and to make sure future contestants know how to read and understand what is needed in order to have a chance at a dime…this isn’t rocket science…our contestants are gamblers and should understand what is needed for their selections…

howid

EOG Dedicated
so where is the violation?
  1. Major North American team sports only: NFL, CFL, NCAAF, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB and MLS.
  2. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.

Link?

pinnacle dd menu.PNG

NY Yankees -2 qualifies, as does Oakland +1.5 in this hypothetical ...

Last edited:

hcskip

EOG Addicted
I believe our fearless leader will meet with those who sponsor the contest and will revise the rules to close all these loop holes and precedents…and to make sure future contestants know how to read and understand what is needed in order to have a chance at a dime…this isn’t rocket science…our contestants are gamblers and should understand what is needed for their selections…
I have no problem with adding run lines to the contest, but I totally get that cappers who have been in the contest in the past are understandably bitter about expanding the permitted plays.

Heim

EOG Master
Its a permutation. Your laying or receiving a quantity of runs before price. Can't have the luxury of both.

Isn't the primary premise of this contest -110 or better. Price rules so you don't get a unfair advantage with a market lean.

With that being said, we've been thru this RL thing before, after review.....no foul.

jimmythegreek

You're laying a quantity of runs. It is not a straight spread at odds. If this is the case going forward, yih can rest assured after not using a run line for years, that after the NBA season I'll be returning to it when necessary. Regardless of allowance, this still needs to be better expressed in the rules.

jimmythegreek

4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
Where is it specified that it includes run lines?
CB said it but we were shame shamed when we did choose to use them. I haven't used one since in 3 forthcoming contests.

I may have to pick a replacement come June 1st.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
Where is it specified that it includes run lines?
CB said it but we were shame shamed when we did choose to use them. I haven't used one since in 3 forthcoming contests.

Doesn't the price take into account what you're laying or taking (runs) all things considered including the total?

You can take a -1 -103 or -110, what's the difference?

jimmythegreek

Doesn't the price take into account what you're laying or taking (runs) all things considered including the total?

You can take a -1 -103 or -110, what's the difference?
We were frowned on by using them in the past, and here the contestant is getting away with other allowed lines. Where's the consistency? The RL is an alternative to a set ML that may not be allowed because of an overinflated price.

The sidekicks need to disperse the money more than I care to understand as at this point this place is starting to stench like beaten dead horses.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Isn't the primary premise of this contest -110 or better. Price rules so you don't get a unfair advantage with a market lean.

With that being said, we've been thru this RL thing before, after review.....no foul.

As the basketball ref who doesn't call a block nor a charge says, "Play on."