What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

mr merlin

EOG Master
mikey is right. Trump is for Ukraine. Really difference.
Trump is simply stupid on the matter, I think his perceptions are so frozen that no amount of evidence can ever change his mind, see the covid vaccine, the shutdowns, and his belief that he can simply bully other nations and world leaders with threats.

News flash, he wont be able to.

I also highly doubt trump follows the latest news from ukraine, israel, or anywhere else, he's obviously got a lot on his mind and he's simply not getting any news from the world if it doesn't concern him personally.

howid

EOG Dedicated
The Deep state must have very Deep Pockets to buy or more likely blackmail all those Republicans ...

Patrick, you are one of my favourite posters. You bring humour, experience and knowledge to the podium pun intended. Definitely Fergie first class team. Ironic because I hated you when you were mod at the Rx. Not like I hate homedog but I wasn't a fansonly. And I can't remember why? Just as well. Ancient history. We good.

Could have been that way with stevo but the transition to offline comms predictably went sideways. I should have kept it on the internutty. We'd still be friends with benefits.

raiders and I have a hate/hate relationship but that's ok. That's the way it is supposed to be. I have no problem with him.

Only homedog. He is dead to me and if God would ever do His job, he'd be dead to me. There will never be a reconciliation.
If cwissy isn't the GOAT, then it's McIrish. Top posters at 3 forums.

They kick everybody out who isn't on board with their quasi woke society.
No one is run off. 90% of kane's posts were about something racist or whining about something. He couldn't handle return fire but it's something he brought upon himself. We don't stalk people or try to run them off as kane does. cwissy, McIrish and I post the same way here as we do at Peep's.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do believe we will see many collapse. That's the next shoeonhead to drop. Once one fails, will be an avalanche. Good job shitheads.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
omg do I even have to do this? Do I? Examine this story. There is no substance. Nothing specific. It is an opinion. But still good enough to be put out there for the latest thing Trump bombshell.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
At least if there was substance, it would detail a specific act by Trump to indicate he is "mad at the world". Nothing. Just anonymous quote which I showed from likely whom.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is either a mistake or a seed. If it happened, you don't do that. Gives prosecution opening to counter attack pounce.