What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only thing missing that would make this a take me Lord is Michael Avenaughty hitting a walkoff. It is more possible than the Heat beating the Celtics. He had to have been recruited to "get Trump" which means he has to know where the dead girls or live boys are..

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There are several ways to "solve the case" like a rubick's cube but this may be the best. What are we doing? The sex was legal. The NDA was legal. The payment was legal. The repayment was legal. No tax issue. There's nothing left. There is literally shaking nothing left.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Had Trump not classified the repayment to Cohen, he gets charged for hiding it. Had he classified it as campaign, he gets charged. I'm pretty sure if he paid Stormy directly, same thing. No note, charged. Business related, charged. Campaign related, charged. Maybe not campaign because no limit to contributing to own campagn but Braggs would have found a criminal statute loophole.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't forget about Karol. A mentally ill monster making up a ridiculous Law on Odor fake rape and she ends up being rewarded $200 million.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't even have to look. There won't be 1 stevo second of coverage of these totally incriminating unredacted documents on any network besides FOX.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These fuckers are still saying it's a debunked lie Biden's DOJ is involved with Braggs even though Joe loaned out one of his crooked DOJ lawyers to do the opening statement!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John Edwards was different. He used campaign funds to pay his whore. That he was still found not guilty should have ended any thought of charging Trump.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mike Johnson's betrayal is so Suddenly and dramatic, I am almost certain it is a live girl or a dead boy. If it's not, he was always a sleeper cell. This is not about the lack of a real majority. He is enthusiastically doing the Democrats' bidding.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate when he always starts with Uh. You know he is going to post something retarded. An Earthquake brought down Tower 7 which was caused by the Twin Towers imploding? I don't even know howid respond. If an Earthquake brought down Tower 7, what brought down the Twin Towers?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
An Earthquake didn't bring down the Twin Towers. 2 planes did. No planes hit Tower 7. This man is too stupid to live.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is what I'm talking about. He can't just say Tower 7 came down because of the fires and building damage. He has to make it his own unique special not even close amazing theory fact.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you know the Richter scale, 1 point is 10X higher or lower. This was 10,000 less powerful than the recent quake.

The fall of the North Tower, a half-hour later, generated the most powerful wave of the day, corresponding to a magnitude 2.3 earthquake. That event was recorded by 13 seismic stations in five states—including one at Lisbon, N.H., 266 miles away. Sep 8, 2021

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no idea what happened 9/11 other than what literally happened. No traditional conspiracy theory has been debunked. Same with Epstein. The conspiracy theories more believable than the official narrative.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You stupid ass, Matt Gaetz. You stupid ass. This is happening because you vacated McCarthy.
Gaetz did us all a favor, got rid of the pussy mccarthy and now exposed Johnson as a traitor. What's not to like?

And the best news is kevin mccarty's gay butt buddy frank luntz has cancer right? Another bonus.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's also a misdemeanor that has expired being charged as federal where Braggs has no jurisdiction. And the media still perform like Dark Shadows monkeys.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's also a misdemeanor that has expired being charged as federal where Braggs has no jurisdiction. And the media still perform like Dark Shadows monkeys.
Dwelling on how ridiculous and unfair the trial is is pointless Dell. The trial is a forgone conclusion, it's 90-95% he'll be found guilty and I expect the judge will try to put trump in jail.

The only chance trump has is if one of those jurors has an ounce of integrity, what are the odds of that? Are liberals capable of being fair...ever? I dont think so.

We all know what's going on, it's NOT A REAL TRIAL.